Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Culture Night @ Scott Theological College

Scott holds an annual Culture Night. This ABO was blessed to be there the week they held the celebration. It was so neat to see the different tribes/cultures come together. There was a point where people from different tribes, all over Europe, Asia, and the US came up and recited John 3:16. I lost count but I think there were at least 12 representations. Wow!


Scott students representing the Kalangan tribe.




Me singing a gospel song holdin it down for my folks back home!



Students representing the Luo tribe...the tribe Barack Obama's dad is from. It was so funny. Whenever I would meet a student from the Luo tribe, they would ask me if I knew who he was. They also had a huge picture of him on the screen at culture night.


This guy was so funny. He is truly a natural.


Scott Theological College Choir

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

hey girl- how is school going? thought and holla'ed up at Him today for you all over in Dar- when you need an island escape- Karibu!!

Chunywach Aletheia said...

s for this refreshing post...It reminded me of my good old days at Scott.