Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yes, I'm still in Africa...and I'm alive!

Hey Folks!
I know I have been a neglectful blogger. Forgive me of my short comings. I will try to do better. I find it hard to find the opportune time...you know...when there's electricity, internet, and I'm not working! However, I want to keep you all in touch. So...I will make a better effort. So I am going to attach some photos of a few things to try to get you up to date. Hopefully the wonderful internet connection will allow me. He we go.... Oh, I am doing this while my kids are at P.E., so I only have time for a few pictures. I will put more on later...promise!


This is the view from my roof! Can you believe it...isn't it beautiful! I think more of you are feeling called to serve in Africa right about now.

This is a pic of my bedroom...yep, I'm the queen of Tanzania...at least I like to think that when I'm sleeping. It's a little hard to think you're a queen when it 88 degrees in your room and you're being attacked by mosquitoes, flying roaches, and little lizards!


My class gave me a "surprise" birthday party. We all had a great time. I was so shocked at all the work they did...by themselves too.






1 comment:

Pastor Blogger said...

Hi Sis. Delicia...

Saw your prayer card at AIM Retirement Center in FL last week. Reaching out to say hello, you are in my prayers and God bless.
Keep up the Good Work for God.

Sincerely,
Rev. Wilbur Winborne Sr.
Bethlehem Baptist Church, Woodbury, NJ and U.S. AIM Council Member
wdw43@aol.com