Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tehillah (New Years Celebration)

For those of you who may have forgotten what Tehillah is...let me do a recap. Tehillah (which means praise...I think in Hebrew or Greek...one of those biblical languages) is a gathering of young adults and the young at heart that meet every Friday night and worship. Tehillah has changed my life. I've been so blessed being a part of the worship team. A friend of mine came and said that this was Dar's best kept secret. Another friend of mine who works at HOPAC as well came and loved it. She said that when she went, she couldn't help but be thrown into worship. Tehillah goes pretty late...sometimes until 2am, so she doesn't go every week like me. So, I've been trying to capture some pictures of Tehillah. It's a little difficult when you're leading so I've asked other to take pictures. Problem is is that they end up to deep in the worship! So I apologize for the lack of quality in these pics and sorry that they're all of me. I'll try to get better ones soon. Anyways, these pictures are from our New Years celebration gathering. That was quite a night...I don't think we ended until 3am and we started at 8pm! Funny thing is, you don't even recognize that you've been there that long.







No comments: