Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Christmas at Professional Approach

Yes... the title does say Christmas. As you can see, I haven't done the best job with keeping this blog updated. But now I thought I would let you know what's been going on since NOVEMBER! In December, the Tehillah ladies put together a Christmas party for a local orphanage. We had so much fun! There were clowns (cool ones that do acrobats), a jumping castle, food galore, and lots of other entertainment. We also gave them school supplies and clothes. Truly, I was so blessed to see the smiles on their faces...it was priceless.


The youth from the orphanage performed...they even wrote a rap!





This precious child took my heart. I was told that they found him by the garbage at a local dala dala stop (public transportation). It was hard handing him back over. Once you're around these kids, you can't help but want to take them ALL home!





Seriously, that cake was one of the best I've ever tasted!



These clowns were amazing. They did a wonderful job getting the crowd involved. I would of went up there and showed off my skills...but I was too busy lovin' on the babies.








No comments: