Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tehillah "Love" Night

In February, Tehillah had a "love" banquet. It was fun gettin' all dressed up and it didn't feel like I was trapped at a Singles Valentine's Day Banquet...my single peeps, you know what I'm talkin' about. Anyways, the speaker was great and the food was good too!


My friends Isaac L. (He's a sports and entertainment news reporter for a local radio station. I just recently heard him for the 1st time. I was so proud...He's good!) and Abella




From left to right: Hope, Esther, Paula, me, and Jane. I love these girls!



Jane, Abella, and I. These ladies are like my sisters. For those of you who thought my laugh was loud...you haven't heard nothin' until you hear Abella laugh or even talk for that matter. We always say, "Here comes Abella."...before we even see her. Jane and her family have taken me in. Her children are like my niece and nephew. Her husband is like an older brother. They are blessings!









Isaac M. (He's the pastor of Tehillah...a power house...and a comedian. He's like a brother to me...older brother of course!) and his niece (She's so beautiful...inside and out. And you should see her mom)

1 comment:

Carley said...

You look so good! I didn't get to see you. :)